A FEW ANSWERS TO YOUR MOST FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
- Are the essential oils used in the natural anti-tick spray safe for my dog?
Of course! Your dog’s safety and comfort is our top priority. All ingredients used in our products are safe for dogs.
- How often should I use the anti-tick and anti-mosquito spray?
We recommend using our spray as additional protection for your dog before going outside. Since we only use natural ingredients, the oil lasts from 2-4 hours on the dog’s coat. Apply a second coat after 2-4 hours.
- Is the anti-tick and anti-mosquito spray safe for cats?
Some of the ingredients used in the spray may be dangerous for cats. The spray is created for canines.
- Can I use the anti-tick and anti-mosquito spray on my dog’s muzzle?
We suggest staying away from the dog’s eyes, nose and ears while applicating the spray.
- How to use SpotOn?
Use daily for 2-3 weeks. Apply droplets directly to the dog’s back starting from the neck, ending at the tail. The number of applied droplets depends on the size of the dog. After 2-3 weeks of daily use, apply once a week throughout the whole year.
- How should the products be stored?
All of our products should not be exposed to direct sunlight.
- Is it safe for my dog to lick it’s paws after applying the paw balm to them?
All used ingredients are safe for dogs, but remember that the products will be more effective when kept in place after application.
- How often should I use the High Five Care balm?
For best results use a few times a day.